Plain Talk About the Electric Power Industry
August 6-8, 2019 - Atlanta, GA
(Co-located with the IEEE PES 2019 General Meeting)
Early Bird Ends July 9, 2019 - Register Now!
IEEE PES PLAIN TALK courses for the power industry professional will help you to understand technical aspects of the electric power industry, even if you do not have an engineering background. You will gain insights into the concerns of engineers, the demands of regulators and consumer groups, and the factors and trends that impact the operation of today's electric power systems. These courses are also appropriate for new engineers to the industry, or for engineers in other fields who are transitioning to the electric power industry. These courses aim to increase your understanding of the electric power system by providing you with practical knowledge that you can use as you work in or with this important industry.
- Power System Basics - Understanding How the Bulk Electric Power System Works
- Distribution System - Delivering Power to the Customer
- Transmission System - The Interconnected Bulk Electric System
These courses are eligible for CEU/PDH credit.
For More Information
- Register now for Plain Talk in Atlanta, GA
- Plain Talk Event Brochure- Coming Soon!
- LaToya Gourdine, Administrator Education Services, IEEE Power & Energy Society