2020 Student Poster Competition
Graduate Student Poster Contest Winners
- William Johns, Montana State University
"A Multi-function AAA Algorithm Applied to Frequency Dependent Line Modeling"
- Soheil Mohseni, Victoria University of Wellington
"A Game-Theoretic Approach to Model Interruptible Loads: Application to Micro-Grid Planning"
3rd Place (tie)
- Matthew Bossart, University of Colorado at Boulder
“The Effect of Power Electronic Loads on Western Interconnection Stability”
- Andrea Pinceti, Arizona State University
"Generation of Synthetic Multi-Resolution Time Series Load Data via Generative Adversarial Networks"
Undergraduate Student Poster Contest Winners
- Rosemary Alden, University of Kentucky
"Tradeoffs in Forecasting of Residential Electric Loads with Data from Smart Meters and Intelligent Circuit Breakers"
- Junyu Ren, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
"A Method for Power System Transient Stability Assessment Based on Transfer Learning"
- Yanghao Yu, Tsinghua University
"Estimating the Flexibility Benefit of Concentrating Solar Plants in Electricity Markets"