2021 Student Poster Competition
Graduate Student Poster Contest Winners
- Ahmed Mohamed, Queen's University Belfast
“The Impact of Different Control Strategies on Residential Battery Degradation”
2nd Place (tie)
- Kaustav Chatterjee, Penn State University
“Data Anomaly Detection, Classification, and True Data Recovery in Real time Wide area Monitoring Applications"
- Waqas ur Rehman, Missouri University of Science and Technology
“Sizing Energy Storage System for Energy Arbitrage in Extreme Fast Charging Station"
- Adil Khurram, University of Vermont
“Low order Dynamic Virtual Battery Model for a fleet of DERs under Packetized Energy Management"
Undergraduate Student Poster Contest Winners
- Forest Atchison, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
“Improvement of Load Scheduling Utilizing AMI Measurements”
- Rosemary Alden, University of Kentucky
“Artificial Intelligence based Short term Electric Load Forecasts for Experimental Smart Homes including HVAC, EWH, and PV Components”
- Arturo Perez, The University of Texas at El Paso
“Machine Learning Applications for Photovoltaic Power Forecasting”