The advanced event program, including technical tours, will be available leading up to the 2022 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting.
Check out the schedule at a glance, below.
Check out the 2021 IEEE PES General Meeting virtual technical tours below.
- Virginia Tech’s Center for Power Electronics Systems (CPES)
- Dominion Energy – Bath County Pump Storage Station
- Dominion Energy – Nuclear Stations (North Anna and Surry, Virginia)
- The Essence Program | Continuous Monitoring of SCADA/ICS Networks for Anomalies in Cyber & Grid Physics / NRECA – National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Pepco, An Exelon Company – Watershed Sustainability Center: Potomac Electric Power Company
- Maryland Power Electronics Laboratory at University of Maryland, College Park
- CURENT Engineering Research Center at University of Tennessee, Knoxville
2021 IEEE Power & Energy Society Conference program is available here.