9801 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: + (407) 284-1234
IEEE PES has negotiated a special group rate of US$219 per night for PES General Meeting attendees. This group rate is exclusive of discounted $10 resort fee and taxes (currently at 13.625%)
$10 resort fee (discounted from $30) plus tax will apply to each night of your stay. This fee covers access to the 24-hour Fitness Center (fitness classes, pool activities, & bike rental); 25% discount on Spa salon and services; 25% discount on cabana rentals (based on availability); two I-Ride Trolley Tickets; local & 800 calls incoming and outgoing faxes; and 2 bottled waters per day. Covered amenities are subject to change.
Reservations must be made by 5:00pm Eastern Time on Friday, 30 June 2023 in order to get the group rate. Once when the room block is sold out, the hotel will offer rooms/rates based on availability.
To book your room online at the group rate please click here.
The hotel offers on-site self and valet parking
- Overnight guests; with in-and-out privileges: $30 + tax / per night
- Less than 30 minutes, no in-and-out privileges: $0
- Day visitors, 30 minutes–24 hours; no in-and-out privileges: $30/daily
- Overnight guests, with in-and-out privileges: $40 + tax
- Day visitors, 24 hours, no in/out privileges: $40 per day
Local Airport and Transportation Options
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Distance: 12 miles
For the list of transportation options from the airport please click here.
Distance: 10 miles
Location & Directions
Location & Directions to the Hyatt Regency Orlando
View Orlando, FL weather at accuweather.com
Orlando, Florida Tourism
A few links to Orlando travel and tourism Web sites:
Travel Visa Information
If you need a Visa to enter the US, please apply for one as early as possible. Visa applications are now subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. For many applicants, a personal appearance interview is required as a standard part of visa processing.
Additionally, applicants affected by these procedures are informed of the need for additional screening at the time they submit their applications and are being advised to expect delays.
- To avoid frustration and disappointment:
- Advance planning by travelers is essential. Review your visa status and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a visa renewal.
- Plan to submit your visa application well in advance of your intended departure date. Contact your nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for a current time estimate and recommendations.
- Visit the embassy or consular section where you plan to apply for your visa. Visit their website to find important information on how to schedule an interview appointment and pay fees. An interview is required as a standard part of the processing for most visa applicants.
- Applicants must now also have two index-finger scans collected as part of the visa application process. These finger scans are normally collected by the consular officer at the visa interview window but in some countries, they are collected prior to the visa interview.
Please note that this information is given in good faith but that the regulations may change and the only authoritative sources of information are the U.S. Government websites.
Official letters of invitation for visa applications will be available to REGISTERED and PAID participants only. These letters do not and cannot commit the Organizing Committee to any financial obligation. Upon successful completion of your online registration and after having made full payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your visa invitation letter.
The visa request process for IEEE conferences can be viewed here.