- 15 February 2022 – Submission Site Opens
- 1 April 2022 – Submission Site Closes
The Student Poster Session & Contest
The 2022 IEEE PES General Meeting organizing committee and the Student Meeting Activities Subcommittee of IEEE PES Power and Energy Education Committee (PEEC) are happy to announce that there will be a Student Poster Session & Contest, as well as a Student Housing Program at the 2022 PES GM conference.
Please note the following.
- Graduate and Undergraduate students are encouraged to submit abstracts pertaining to research and/or senior design projects.
- Students wishing to be considered for the student poster contest must submit a 1 – page extended abstract in PDF format, written according to the IEEE template.
- Past year’s booklets of Student Poster Abstracts can be found here.
- Students will need to be registered for the 2022 PES GM in order to participate in the student programs.
- Faculty/supervisor recommendations are needed as part of the application process.
The Student Industry and Faculty Luncheon and Job Fair
We are excited to share we will be bringing back the Student Industry and Faculty Luncheon and Job Fair at the 2022 IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) General Meeting (GM). Details coming soon!