Coming Soon! Early bird event ticket rates will be available.
- IEEE and IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) members will receive discounted event rates.
- Join IEEE or PES today to receive reduced ticket prices once available.
Event Venue & Accommodations
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: + 1 303 893 3333
IEEE PES has negotiated a special group rate of US$239 per night for PES General Meeting attendees. This group rate is inclusive of service fees but exclusive of taxes (currently at 15.75%).
- Internet access, as well as access to the fitness center and pool, is included in the group rate.
- Reservations must be made by 5:00 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday, 14 June 2022 in order to get the group rate. Once when the room block is sold out, the hotel will offer rooms/rates based upon availability.
- Click here to book your room online at the group rate.
- The hotel offers a limited number of sleeping rooms at the government rate. The current government rate in the state of Colorado is US$181.00 plus applicable tax.
- Click here to book your room online at the government rate.
The hotel offers on-site parking.
- The hourly rate is US$12.00
- The daily rate is US$40.00
Local Airport and Transportation Options
Distance: 26 miles
Taxicabs are readily available and provide service to the Denver metro area.
- Estimated Taxi Fare: One-way US$60.00
Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Public bus service is scheduled and provided within the local metro area by the Regional Transportation District (RTD). For more information on schedule and fares please visit this site.
Location & Directions
Denver, Colorado Tourism
A few links to Denver travel and tourism Web sites below.
Travel Visa Information
If you need a Visa to enter the US, please apply for one as early as possible. Visa applications are now subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. For many applicants, a personal appearance interview is required as a standard part of visa processing. Additionally, applicants affected by these procedures are informed of the need for additional screening at the time they submit their applications and are being advised to expect delays.
To avoid frustration and disappointment please note the following.
- Advance planning by travelers is essential. Review your visa status and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a visa renewal.
- Plan to submit your visa application well in advance of your intended departure date. Contact your nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for a current time estimate and recommendations.
- Visit the embassy or consular section where you plan to apply for your visa. Visit their website to find important information on how to schedule an interview appointment and pay fees. An interview is required as a standard part of the processing for most visa applicants.
- Applicants must now also have two index-finger scans collected as part of the visa application process. These finger scans are normally collected by the consular officer at the visa interview window but in some countries, they are collected prior to the visa interview.
Please note that this information is given in good faith but that the regulations may change and the only authoritative sources of information are the U.S. Government websites.
Once you register for the conference, you can download a letter indicating that you will be attending the conference.