Important Registration dates
- Early- bird registration NOW OPEN!
- 9 June 2023 – Authors registration deadline. For a paper to be included in the proceedings, at least one of the authors must be registered for the conference. With one author registration, that author can present up to 2 papers, and any additional paper will require a USD$150.00 payment per paper.
- 9 June 2023 – Early bird registration rates end.
Access to all sessions, Welcome Reception, Poster Session/Reception, and Conference proceedings.
All badges will be scanned to confirm entry to the Opening Session, Super Sessions, and Panel Sessions.
The following are not included in conference registration, you must purchase them as an additional add-on(s).
- Plain Talk About The Electric Power Industry Courses
- Technical Tours
- Awards Ceremony and Banquet
- Student/Industry/Facility (SIF) Luncheon.
Cancellation requests received on or before 23 June 2023 will receive a full refund minus a $50 USD processing fee. After 23 June 2023, there will be no refunds issued for any reason.
If you have not received your visa by 22 June 2023, you should consider canceling your registration because there will be no refunds for attendees who do not get their visas. You can always register again later or onsite if you get your visa. The USD$50 processing fee will still be forfeited. IEEE PES cannot intervene on your behalf to help you get your visa. Remember: You can print a letter confirming registration to use for VISA applications
All requests to substitute another person on an existing registration must be submitted in writing to the following email address [email protected] no later than 23 June, 2023.